Sunday, June 9, 2013

Workout Diary: Day 1

So it's currently day 3 as I'm writing this so my bads for not doing this right when i got home! But i'll tell you what was going thru my mind etc, starting with day 1:


smiles all around

Day 1

Before workout: I knew I wanted to work out so bad, I was feeling so sick and knew I was eating so horribly. Healthy eating and exercise is a huge key to being happier and just having more energy which is what i definitely want! So even tho I knew I wanted to work out so bad it was harder then i thought to go thru with it. Right before working out I had so many thoughts that my mind was making up to convince myself I didn't have to workout. "I don't have energy for it, I'm too tired to make it through the whole workout, I ate bad this morning so I'll start tomorrow". Bruce helped me in forcing myself to just go to the gym and work out with him.



During Workout: Felt awesome and energetic for about.....2 minutes. Then the fatigue hit. I felt so angry at myself for being able to do the treadmill without getting tired for only a mere 2 MINUTES! WTF. I felt like quitting so many times but I used my iPod to help me workout and finally finished when bruce did after 30 minutes. I worked off 200 calories. A cookie. That is about a cookie. So much pain for a little keebler fudge cookie.

After Workout: After I was done sweating like crazy, I felt sooo good! I felt accomplished and like I did something amazing. I was tired but it felt good, cause I was tired after doing something productive not just tired from sitting in front of Tumblr all day (my guilty pleasure).


DISCLAIMER: i spellz bad and can't grammatically correct. are u sarcastik? cuz i am