Sunday, June 9, 2013

I think I'm lazy?

So I haven't written on my blog for sooo long. I don't know if it's cause im lazy (cause i have other evidence that supports that theory) or if it's cause I don't know what to do with this blog.

At first it was a school project (lol yea) and then i think i did a few personal posts [side note: i've now decided to not capitalize my "i's" so...yea] and then i tried posting things about my videos and screenshots etc. Idk what I wanna do. If i want it to be a personal blog or like dulcecandy's where she uploads outfit and beauty posts, basically along the same lines as what goes on her channel.

I think ima make it a personal blog because i find it easier to write posts about that rather then just reiterate what i've already said in my videos. Soo..yea, if you have thoughts about that feel free to tell me! But i do have a few things i can write posts on like my new diet and exercise routine that i'm starting on!

soo here's my ideas so far

1) diet and exercise
2) my daily anxiety
3) living in los angeles (apartment etc)
4) FIDM and college life
5) random shiz i feel like posting

i especially like #5 :) hehe im so used to emoji's that im sad i can't use them on here :( {insert sad emoji here}

welp i guess ima end this post now and crap, i forgot i have to change my blog heading to match my yt channel background. They had to change it up again, so yea, ima make more posts very soon! probably alot of short boring ones rather than long meaningful ones so if your into that sorta stuff then stay tuned!


DISCLAIMER: not responsible for the (most likely) millions of grammatical errors and spelling errors. Abbreviations are used in excess and do not always make sense. hehe that's jus me