Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Workout Diary: Day 7-10



So these days kind of blended together for me by now. If your wondering why I didn't write about them it's because I was busy gluing pointless pictures onto a poster board, revising my term papers, and crafting intricate women's fashion using illustrator :/ Basically had alot of homework cause of finals and today was my last day so that's why i'm writing all these now, but at least i can finally keep up with it again! So instead of trying to recap exactly what happened in those day's i thought i'd offer a few tips things or just things i found out about myself and my workouts.

1) Sometimes another person in the gym doesn't help. One of these days (not sure which) there was someone on the elliptical so I couldn't go on and by the time he was off I was so drained from using the other machine for so long that I had a hard time pushing myself :(

2) WATER, WATER, WATER, idk if it's just me but i dehydrate so easily and quickly. I always drink tons of water but I found that drinking water before hand also helps me during my workout.

3) I need fast paced music to keep me going, without it it'd be so hard to push myself. I like to try and keep up with the beat so it helps me go harder.

4) I am eating much healthier now but i definetly, 100%, still crave some of the foods I used to eat (pizza, rice, hash browns). It's a constant battle.

and finally..

5) Even thought I'm starting to feel really good about working out and eating healthy, I am not past the point that everyone fears and most people come across (and some even quit after it).....but that'll be in the next post


NO DISCLAIMER, NO TIME FOR THAT TODAY, U ALREADY KNOW WAT IT WUD SAY