Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Workout Diary: Day 6


finished at 285 but i took a pic for ya'lls at 235

Before Workout: I felt so tired before working out cause again (sigh) i didn't have lunch at school. I only get like 5 mins between classes and I hate eating in class :/ but anyways by the time 11pm came around I was so exhausted. I couldn't not workout so I got ready and went to the gym with bruce.

During Workout: So thank God for this random dude in the gym lol. Idk who he was but apparently bruce said he's a regular. So we're usually alone in the gym for our workouts but this time someone was actually there too! It helped me TONS though cause for some reason i work out better with a stranger in the room. I think it's a mix of "not wanting to embarrass myself" and also "wanting to show i'm fit" even though I'm not lol. So i pushed myself and didn't slack one bit while he was there. Once he left I found it harder to push myself but I did finish 100 cals on the elliptical and then 185 on the bikey thing. A little less then the day before but I'm still really proud of myself for pushing myself as hard as I did!

After Workout: So because of my positive mindset, I actually felt really good after the workout unlike the other night.  I ate a ham sandwich and a few gluten free corn puffs and I felt pretty good! Still felt tired but it's starting to happen for less time. Like the first time I worked out I felt so tired for about an hour. Now it takes me about 20 mins to calm back down, so yay!


DISCLAIMER: i just got home from school, so i could really care less if something is spelled wrong or if my verb forms are incorrect. Finals. Week. Sucks.