Thursday, February 23, 2017

NEW Wet N Wild Heart Shaped 2017 Spring Collecton! SWATCHES

Hello All! So I was so excited to see a full set up of this new Spring 2017 Wet N Wild (heart shaped) collection at my local cvs ahhhhhhhhh!! It's just way too cute to pass up so I insisted Bruce let me purchase more than 2 things haha. So I have a video reviewing everything I bought and doing live swatches/ trying them on my face! Hope you enjoy the video and the pictures!!



MY VIDEO--------


PICTURESSSS ------


Of course I couldn't resist this Perfect Pout lip palette!


In my video you'll see I had a hard time digging into them because they look so perfect in their palette! Comes with a cute little brush too!




 I got two cheek and lip tints, a spring pink and a coral-orange!


Here are some swatches from the palette! All these shades are a bit sheer and give a wash of color not a deep pigment. If you wanna see live swatches, watch my vid!

I got the palette (below) called "Will You Marina Me" and it is goooorgeous! The last color has hints of yellow and looks really pretty on the eye. I also love how the shadows have words carved into them!



Below, are the two Mega Glo cheek and lip tints that I purchased. The left is a pink "Kiss Me If You Can" and the right is an more coral-orange color "Crush Upon A Time" but appears more pink on the skin than orange. For each shade I swiped it (on the left) and rubbed it in (on the right) since you would be rubbing it in if you use it on your cheeks.


Below is the Mega Glo heart highlighting powder that I've been dying over since I got it! I got it in the shade "The Sweetest Bling". Love the highlight shade! See it on my skin in my yt video!!