Friday, January 27, 2017

Kylie Cosmetics Royal Peach Palette REVIEW + SWATCHES + VIDEO


So have you purchased this palette yet? Why not?? haha So it's not secret that I'm completely obsessed with her brand. I owe half of that to the mass hysteria created by her launching only a few hundred/thousand items per launch. But honestly the quality and pigmentation is pretty much always there. This palette is 90% awesome and 10% a wee bit of work to make work.

If you watch my video I go into deep detail about my likes/dislikes (also price etc) but here's a brief overview.

I LOOOOOVE: This palette is only a few $$$ more than her other palettes yet contains 3 more shades than the others. They shadows are magnetically held in! Almost every shade is pigmented and they have both mattes and shimmers!

I DON'T looooove: The gorgeous blue shade "Royal" unfortunately requires a bit of work to get super even if using it in large quantities or spaces (such as upper lid). The beautiful yellow/green gold shade "Mojito" requires quite a bit of layers to make super vibrant. (I actually recommend scraping some of the shadow into a little pile and putting THAT directly on your lid if you want crazy color!)


 

All in all I do recommend this because the colors aren't something I have found in most other palettes. If you want an even more in depth review and swatches check out my video above! (Also swatches below in case your not into videos ;p but hey why not subscribe just for good luck? hehe)