Monday, October 5, 2015

So what's been going on?

Hello all!

(don't click the buttons on the top, only 2 work haha unless u wanna gamble ;) )

All 3 of you who read this haha just kidding ;) 

Mwah

But honestly, i dont read blogs either. I only read them when I'm looking for recipes and even them sometimes I skip to the list of ingredients only to incur obstacles the writer had already described in their 3 page essay directly above lol.

So update time: Read on......




I am currently sitting on the couch reluctantly watching football because it's "Bruce's" night (as he calls it). I love football but I just watched it for 6 hours straight yesterday. I just do not have the heart to change the channel because Bruce is sick and my love of Lifetime movies just does not surpass my urge to help a sore-throat-sufferer. (I know i am next lol)

So this past week I unfortunately had not edited any videos. I taped 3, but geez, whenever I sat down to edit, Eat24 knocked on my door and delivered me chicken fried rice. I am going to edit immediately following this blog post, unless GrubHub decides it's lonely.

{live break: bruce just asked me to keep football on while he showered and took the remote in the bathroom with him. wow. lol the trust is real.}

He's not here, yet the Seahawks still are -_-

To conclude, I guess I don't really have an update. I am just sick and tired of seeing "under construction" being the most recent post on my blog lol. My next video again be an "awkward stories" video, which I'm super excited about! I am going to start using the schedule button on my blog!!

& Just wanted to let ya'lls know I plan on blogging more too :p I'll see the 3 of you in my next post ;)