Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Curel Skincare Influenster Vox Box!

So yea..haven't made a post in sooo long again! I'm currently watching the Unauthorized Melrose Place story out of the corner of my eye right now. I have puuuulled myself away from my American Horror Story binging to make some progress on my real life haha.


 


I was soooo excited to receive this Vox Box from Influenster!!  



I don't know if you've seen it on my snapchat or vlogs or anywhere cause I like to complain lol. But i recently went out in the sun for 5 hours and burnt the heck outta my shoulder. It's still speckley!! And super dry so this Curel Itch defense body wash and spray was heaven-sent! 
low light camera :(
I first tried the Itch Defense spray cause I have a thing for sprayers haha even tho they kinda scare me! The first time I spray anything i always wince a little cause I never know how fast it's going to come out! Does anyone else do that? Or accidentally spray in your eye cause your looking down the barrel of the nozzle? haha. 



I loved the spray. Totally made my skin feel more moist and less itchy and dry. I no longer felt like scratching off my shoulder again! Next I tried the body wash (which I also made Bruce try). No fruity scent so Bruce loved that! It's unscented! I thought it was a really nice body wash that I'd purchase again. It lathered and didn't make my skin feel tight. Plus it's great for the price!!

Ok so now this movie is actually sucking me in!! haha I will talk to ya'll in my next post! :)