Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Workout Diary: Day 5

wtf.......... sooo that sums up how i felt during my workout. just in case ya'lls are wondering or even noticed, i write (well supposed to write) these posts the day after. So like today is tuesday, so 'day 5' was monday night. I workout at 11pm so by the time I get back I'm def not in the mood to write.


don't let the posing fool u, i was pi$#$#


Before Workout: I was pumped. Yes i was PUMPED. I was dressed before bruce was and ready to go. I had, well i thought i had energy. Granted, I hardly ate that day, (I have to take meds that can make it hard for me to eat sometimes) so unfortunately I ended up skipping lunch. I blame THAT.

During Workout: Starting off strong....for about...2 minutes. I'm not even kidding. My legs burned after 2 minutes. The day before was sooo much better. I was a beast the past 2 days. I get in a zone with my music and there's no stopping me. Well today I just couldn't get into the music or zone out, I could only focus on how tired I was and how much it hurt. Bleh. I was getting really angry with myself cause like, wtf? I did my usual 15 mins on one machine then moved over to the other and I did end up burning 290 calories but i felt every second of it. And it didnt feel good like it usually does, it felt like hell :/  DON'T SKIP MEALS PEOPLE!



After Workout: I was exhausted and didn't feel very good, not like in past workouts. I sat down, watched tv, then eventually made myself a salad. Very mad at myself cause I didn't have a good workout, it seemed. Even though I burned more calories I like feeling good about it and getting into the workout. It felt like my body was fighting me the entire way.

Positive Notes: I feel the need to include this because this post may make it seem like workouts completely suck. So here's the good so far that's come out of my working out. (Even if i'm mad at myself today, these things still rock!) I can go up my apartment stairs easier now, since I used to be majorly out of breath after them! When I'm walking to school I don't feel like I'm dragging a monster truck behind me by my waist! (visualize that lol) My walk to school feels like a stroll not a grueling journey! It seems I was pretty un-fit (thats not the right word but watev) since after only 4 workouts I'm already feeling healthier and stronger! yippie (monotone cause im still mad)

DISCLAIMER: im pretty sure i used alot of words that aren't actually words, i call it a new language. copyright theresahuaroto :p