Friday, June 21, 2013

Workout Diary: Day 15

Can I get a cummulative "YAY" for me finally catching up on my blog posts? Yay! It's Thursday night (technically friday morning cause it's 1 a.m. tho) and I'm writing this for Thursday (otherwise known as tonight's) night's workout! >>>so proud<<<<

Before Workout: So today was the first day that Bruce's mom and brother came here so we went out to eat. I ate half of a plate of calamari and half of my fries. The rest of the day I ate fruit and a couple tiny 21 calorie Japanese candy (yumm) and some veggie sushi. So i knew I had to workout a little more than the night before. But today we also went swimming for about an hour or two and walked around like crazy! So I definitely burned off some calories to make me feel better about not hitting the gym for 5 hours straight.

During Workout: I was definitely tired, either from all the excitement and walking we did during the day, or from the food i ate at lunch time. I pushed through it, not quite sure how, i surprise myself every night at how i'm able to actually finish lol because it's not easy. I did 100 calories on the eliptical and then switched to the bikey thing and did 100 on there. I finished off with another 105 calories on the eliptical again. I wanted to hit 305 calories because the night before I hit 300 and I wanted to go over it!

After Workout: Felt awesome and not guilty about having french fries at lunch since I DRASTICALLY changed how I used to eat since the last time I was there (I used to eat a whole plate of calamari, whole dish of french fries plus 2-3 lemonades which this time i substituted for just plain water). I ate a small portion of what I used to and also stayed pretty active during the day which on a normal day doesn't happen, since I'm either at school sitting all day or at home doing homework on the couch all day. So all that combined plus a workout 5 calories harder than the night before, makes me feel accomplished and excited for tomorrow! Another day with his mom and bro that is, lol I'm not excited for working out quite yet. Maybe once I get a six pack and bulging triceps I'll crave my gym time :P

DISCLAIMER: Feeling happy so I shall explain. This post is looked over maybe once for spelling mistakes but very, very quickly :P Grammar mistakes are only caught if I write this before 1 am.